The University History Personified in its Leaders
IVAN PANTELEIMONOVICH NAYDENOV - FIRST DIRECTOR OF THE TEACHERS’ INSTITUTE (from 1939 to 1941 and from 1947 to 1959)
Kustanay region was formed on July 29,1936. Constitution of the Kazakh SSR was adopted in 1937 and the ambitious plans for the second impact “Five-Year Plan” were put forward. The grandiose construction began in Kustanay, the city grew by leaps and bounds, the status of the regional center required it. The emphasis was focused on educating the people and organizing cultural activities.
There was a rapid development of public education and a growing need for teachers. By 1939, there were 708 vacancies in schools in the region. Two dozen young graduates arrived from Leningrad, Moscow and Almaty universities. But this was not enough.
In these conditions, the need naturally arose to create a university for the teachers training.
The famous phrase “Сadres decide everything” was not a simple tribute to party fashion in the pre-war period, it was the strictest instruction for all the authorities.
By decision of the country's leadership, Ivan Panteleimonovich Naydenov was sent from the capital of the republic to the region to solve a set of objectives of the Teachers’ Institute establishment.
He was the first appointed director of the Kustanay Teachers' Institute (order of the People's Commissariat of Education of October 1, 1939).
By that time, he was a well-known teacher, poet, member of the Writers Union of the Kazakh SSR having the experience of leading work in the field of culture as the director of the joint opera theater in Almaty.
I.P. Naydenov had to master at a growing rate the development of the educational, methodological and scientific fields that had been unfamiliar to him. He put a lot of effort and energy into the formation of human resources, improved the material and technical base, ensured the students’ enrollment in the physical, mathematical, natural and geographical departments, as well as in one-year German courses.
Daulet Ibraev, the first acting director of the Teachers’ Institute created a certain basis for the work. He devoted his entire life to the educational system: he was a teacher of the boarding school No. 1, a director of the Kazakh secondary school No. 22, and a deputy head of the Kustanay region. He was awarded the title "High-achiever in Public Education of the Kazakh SSR", "Honored School Teacher of the Kazakh SSR" for his many years of service.
Nevertheless, I.P. Naydenov had the challenging task of creating all conditions from scratch, while periodically being inspected, harshly criticized by the leadership and receiving penalties.
The number of teachers doubled in the 1940-1941 school year. The pride of the team was the first graduation of teachers. The final exams were taken in the first days of the beginning of World War II.
The Institute, having worked for two years in the pre-war period, becomes an educational institution that played a crucial role in the training of teachers, the development of science, education and culture in the region. It turns into the center of social and political work on the formation of a new person, an intellectual and a teacher of the young republic. We could find such a fair assessment in the essays on the Institute’s history.
This success was achieved due to outstanding organizational skills, strong-willed character, the enormous performance of the first appointed director Ivan Panteleimenovich Naydenov. Not without reason, in the post-war period, he will again be entrusted to become the head of the Institute.
With his characteristic vigor, but at that time possessing serious managerial experience in the field of education, he did much to strengthen and develop the Teacher’s Institute, which became his family, in the conditions of the national economy restoration in the pre-war period.
By virtue of I.P. Naydenov in 1949, a separate building was allocated on Pushkin St. 33. The material base included 2 educational buildings and 2 dormitories (male, female), the Institute conducted training in 7 specialities, the human resources were strengthened by talented graduates of the country’s leading universities, candidates of science - teachers by vocation. The Institute reimbursed the cost of living students.
As a natural result, the annual positive dynamics of student graduation were 83 in 1947, 107 in 1948, 117 in 1949. For reference only: in 1941-1949 the total number of graduates were 690 students.
A new task that he did not have time to fulfill was the implementation of the government decree on the transition to 7-year education.
I.P. Naydenov he went to the war as a volunteer, for the shown combat qualities he was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War (II degree), the Order of the Red Star, the medal "For Military Merit".
On May 15, 1950 I.P. Naydenov was removed from the post of the director and was allowed to work as a senior teacher. But in June 1951 he was suspended from the party ranks and on August 23, 1951 he was dismissed from the institute.
The true motives remained unknown. The official version is the manifestation of "hooliganism" (used in the documents of other fired teachers) but it seemed ungrounded in respect of the participant of the Great Patriotic War, awarded two orders and four medals.
Despite the drama, the name of I.P. Naydenov is connected to the formation of the Teacher’s Institute in the pre-war years, and then the revival in the difficult post-war years.
Steadily overcoming all the hardships and trials, he remained in the history of the Teachers’ Institute as the first director and a strong leader.
STEPAN PAVLOVICH TERENTIEV - First Director of the Pedagogical Institute 1950-1957
On July 26, 1955, the Ministry of Education of the Kazakh SSR issued an order on the reorganization of the Kustanay Teachers’ Institute into a pedagogical one.
On September 1, the first director of the Pedagogical Institute of the “main granary of the republic” became Stepan Pavlovich Terentyev, who since 1950 had been the head of this university in the previous institutional form.
Local historians note that the theme of the newground for our city and the region is perhaps the central one in the history of the second half of the 20th century. It was during this period that the main objectives for the future economic and socio-cultural development of the entire region were determined.
In the period from 1954 to 1956, more than 150 thousand new settlers of approximately 40 nationalities came to the Kostanay region. The country and the region gradually got out from the “demographic pit” associated with the consequences of the war years. Historians figuratively noticed that the former wilderness steppe was full of the construction rumble, the noise of tractors, the sounds of locomotives.
The first director of the Kostanay Pedagogical Institute, owing to his vast experience in education, leadership and innovative approach to the educational process, did a lot to start a transition of the university to new curricula, solve a complex of problems associated with a lack of classrooms, apartments for the teachers and the institute staff, and the lack of a student hostel.
His biography testifies to the presence of determination, strong-willed character and dedication to the beloved work.
He comes from a peasant family, having a 2-year college behind him, enters the Orenburg Teacher’s Seminary, after graduating from the Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute, works as a Physics teacher, a school director, an inspector of the Local Education Authority (GORONO), a director of the Teacher’s Institute in Petropavlovsk.
S.P. Terentyev successfully coped with the transition to new curricula, creating deans of Historical-philological and Physical-mathematical Faculties, building human resources and improving the qualifications and the degrees of the teaching staff, the implementation of the first admission (301 students, including 258 girls).
During his leadership, certain results were analyzed in connection with the 15th anniversary of the Institute: 1,800 teachers of Russian Language and Literature, History, Physics and Mathematics, Natural Science and Geography were graduated for Kostanay, Akmola, Aktobe, and East Kazakhstan regions.
The demand for the university was obvious, but with particular acuteness, a key problem arose. It was non-compliance with the requirements of the Institute building.
In December 1951, work began on the construction of the Institute’s new building on Taran Street, but the process turned into a "long-term construction", which ended only in 1959.
In 1957, during the inspection of the Ministry of Education of the Kazakh SSR, even the question of closing the Institute was raised.
The first director managed to defend the Institute, although the construction of the building during his leadership was still not completed due to circumstances beyond his control.
S.P. Terentyev completed his pedagogical and labor activity as a senior lecturer in the Department of Physics at the Kustanay Pedagogical Institute, having retired in 1962.
As professional and local historians noted that at that time the Pedagogical Institute had become the main educational center of the city and the entire region.
KAVYI GAZIZOVICH GAZIZOV- FIRST RECTOR OF THE KUSTANAY PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE (1959-1971)
Since 1961 for the first time the post of rector was introduced in the Institute. He was Kaviy Gazizovich Gazizov, who became the head the higher educational institution in 1959. At that time, he was appointed as the director.
By the 1960s, Kustanay had enhanced its reputation as the capital of the country's largest virgin soil region. The enormous resources invested in the virgin soil gave a multiplier effect in the form of an unprecedented growth of state farms and their production capacities but they also radically transformed the regional center, which previously represented the "large untended village."
According to local historians, this was a time of quite a steep rise in the country's economy (Seven Year Plan: 1959-1965), the time of the Khrushchev “thaw” and euphoria.
The seven-year plan launched the construction of a suit fabric factory, a meat factory, a car repair plant, increase in production capacity of the existing enterprise and in the pace of social facilities construction.
The country was justifiably proud of many achievements, in particular, unprecedented space flights, the use of atom for peaceful purposes, its gigantic factories, and hydroelectric power stations.
In these historical conditions, K.G. Gazizov, an ordinary teacher at Kirov University, having arrived in our region, revealed his potential at the newly introduced post of rector of the Kostanay Pedagogical Institute.
A talented scientist, teacher and leader managed to successfully defend a thesis in Historical Sciences. He was fluent in German and repeatedly travelled to the GDR to work in the archives of K. Liebknecht and R. Luxemburg as part of a doctoral dissertation thesis.
His lectures and seminars on the recent history of Europe and America were distinguished by the richness of factual material, innovativeness, and high scientific level, instilling in students the skills of global thinking, competent presentation of the material, reasoned polemics.
A man of high culture, an intellectual, a scholar, a teacher and leader by vocation, left a bright mark in the history of the institute and in the memory of people. His character combined intelligence, goodwill, decency, strictness and adherence to principles. However, perhaps one of the key properties was charm, charisma, the ability to make an impression and even attract attention along with the lack of bureaucratic arrogance. From the memoirs of the students, graduates, teachers, you would find the following description of the director as "a first-rate specialist", " was simply adored as a lecturer", "an iconic lecturer".
It was during his leadership of the Pedagogical Institute that the "unfinished" construction was completed. The point at issue is about the construction of a new building for the dormitory and more.
Large building organizations, as well as with the participation of student construction teams, erected an educational building, a sports hall, dormitories, a sports and recreation camp, and 300 square meters greenhouses, film studios.
Over 4 thousand students studied at 6 faculties: Historical-philological, Physical-mathematical; Methodology of Primary Education; Biology and Foundations of Agriculture; Foreign Languages, in 9 specialities: Russian Language, Literature and History; Physics and Mathematics; Physics and General Technical Subjects; Elementary School Teacher; Biology; Russian Language and Literature (evening department); History (evening department); Mathematics (evening department); Elementary School Teacher (evening department). Besides, there was a workers' faculty to prepare applicants for admission (subsequently preparatory courses).
In order to match the external appearance of the higher educational institution, a whole program was developed to design classrooms, corridors, vestibules, halls, staircases, based on a single plan, reflecting the various aspects of the socio-political, educational and methodological activities of faculties and departments.
As a result of the competent management of the first rector, K.G. Gazizov for the period from 1959 to 1971, the Pedagogical Institute has rightfully become the most important center of culture and science, as well as the scientific and methodological center of the entire region, releasing highly qualified personnel.
CHUZHINOV PETER IOSIFOVICH - the first rector of the Kostanay Agricultural Institute (1978-1992).
P.I. Chuzhinov was appointed as a rector of the newly organized Kostanay Agricultural Institute in August 1978.
He went down in the history of the agrarian region as the first head of a strategically significant university for the preparation of agricultural personnel during the implementation of five-year planned economies from ninth till eleventh, and then during the periods of perestroika and publicity, the collapse of a single power and the independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the 1970s, socio-economic development was characterized by the fact that the leaders were the teams of the chemical fiber plant, the Bolshevichka factory, the North Kazakhstan Territorial Geological Administration, industrial auto-trusts and enterprises. Within the framework of socialist competition, production of more than five hundred new types of products was mastered. The proportion of light industry products was 55%.
Transport, communications and consumer services developed at the accelerated pace. Thousands of Kustanay workers shoulder to shoulder with farm machinery operators were employed in the fields, barnyards, and grain reception centers.
Increased attention was paid to improving the forms of participation of young, scientific, engineering and technical intellectuals in accelerating scientific and technological progress, and improving professional training.
A branch of the Tselinograd Agricultural Institute has been operating in Kustanay since 1966 on the initiative of the Kustanay Regional Party Committee. Its first and last director was Obraz Anatoly Aleksandrovich who was a graduate of the M. Gorky Kazan Agricultural Institute. Under his leadership, an educational and material base was created for the independent institute, which opened in 1978.
The head of the Institute P.I. Chuzhinov was a purposeful, ideologic person, with an active life position and leadership skills from his childhood.
The basis of formation and professional development for him was joining and activity in the Komsomol organization of the party, participation in the Great Patriotic War, study at the Azov-Black Sea Institute of Mechanization and Electrification, at the Higher Party School at the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Moscow).
We note in particular that he fought on the Leningrad and the first Belorussian Fronts, commanded a platoon being a part of artillery troop forces, was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War and medals “For Bravery”, “For the Defense of Leningrad”, “For the Victory over Germany”.
By the time of the appointment as the rector, P.I. Chuzhinov established himself as a qualified, experienced, efficient manager. In 1964, after graduating from the Higher Party School, he was sent to the main granary of the country as chairman of the Kustanay regional association “Tselinselkhoztekhnika”. In 1970 he was elected to the post of the director of the Research Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Virgin Soils in Agriculture. His name is associated with the creation of the material and technical base and the formation of a highly qualified scientific and pedagogical team, which was rightly reflected in the Institute's Book of Labor Glory.
Kustanay Agricultural Institute has reached to an unprecedentedly high level of development in consequence of the outstanding human, professional and business qualities of P.I. Chuzhinov.
The period under the leadership of Chuzhinov was the time of creation, rapid development and prosperity. During this period there was created one of the best material and technical bases among the research institutes of the Soviet Union including buildings of engineering, technical, agricultural specialities, an engine yard. Besides that, a unique set of equipment and instruments for collecting, storage and processing of information was purchased. In 1980, work began on completing the center with modern computers.
The pronounced social policy and concern for the team lied in the fact that 2 nine-story dormitories for 1400 beds, 2 residential buildings for 190 apartments for teachers were built.
The only place for the preparation of highly qualified specialists for the agricultural sector of the region conducted professional pieces of training at the newly created 5 faculties. 11 Doctors of Sciences, 34 Candidates of Sciences and Associate Professors held classes at 32 departments. The number of students exceeded 4 thousand people, and in 1980 the first graduation in the speciality "Economics and Organization of Agricultural Production" took place in the amount of 52 people.
It is logical that the Institute, under the leadership of P.I. Chuzhinov held a leading position in the field of development and research in the field of agriculture, not only in our region but also in neighboring areas and beyond.
The brand identity became an advanced system of organization, operational management and planning, cooperation with leading universities and research institutions of neighboring countries and beyond.
The first rector, despite the heavy workload, skillfully combined administrative work with scientific and pedagogical one, supervising Candidate's dissertations, as well as preparing and publishing textbooks, manuals, monographs, and scientific articles.
Being a teacher and a scientist by vocation, he devoted his entire adult life to serving education and science. After leaving the post of the rector, he successfully defended his doctoral dissertation in Economics in 1999.
In the history of the higher education institution, region and country, the first rector of Kustanay Agricultural Institute P.I. Chuzhinov left a bright trace as a major, many-sided, charismatic personality, a talented leader, an organizer, a prominent scientist and a founder of the scientific school, who educated a number of successful leaders, scientific and pedagogical workers, and specialists for various fields of economics.
ZULKARNAY ALDAMZHAROVICH ALDAMZHAR - FIRST RECTOR OF THE A. BAYTURSYNOV KOSTANAY STATE UNIVERSITY (from 1989 to 1994 and from 1996 to 2001)
Z.A. Aldamzhar is a Doctor of Historical Sciences, a professor, an Honorary Citizen of Kostanay, an Honorary Citizen of the State of Texas (USA), a Chairman of the Council of Rectors of the Northern Region Universities of Kazakhstan. He was the head of the university during a series of significant events, making his own contribution to the making of fateful decisions (from 1989 to 1994 and from 1996 to 2001).
Being a major and many-sided personality, an outstanding and a charismatic leader, a true patriot, he became a pioneer in many fields and left a bright trace in the history of the university, the region and in the system of higher education and science of independent Kazakhstan.
A transition to market relations began at the dawn of a new era. The creation of our independent political system model and the social sphere led to a demand for qualified personnel of a qualitatively different level. It required a qualitative change in the higher education system with an emphasis on expanding and strengthening the status of universities.
Many social aspects of life in Kostanay remained on the verge of decline almost over the whole period of the 1990s. Such necessary areas as education, healthcare, culture have experienced significant difficulties related to the number of qualified personnel.
The question of establishing a university in the northern region has been considered repeatedly at the Ministry of Education and Science. The historical role in the decision belonged to the head of the Kostanay regional administration, Kenzhebek Ukinovich Ukin since he filed a request from the public and the executive branch of the region to the President, which was approved.
The position of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Sh. Shayakhmetov was of particular importance. He took personal initiative in opening a state university in Kostanay.
On August 6, 1992, one of the most crucial decisions was made. In accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kustanay State University was established on the basis of a Pedagogical Institute.
During this difficult time of becoming a university, a talented leader who had a global strategic vision and exceptional organizational abilities managed the university.
At the solemn meeting of the personnel, the first rector mentioned the fact that changing the status of the educational institution was a huge gift to the Kostanay region residents and its younger generation. At that time, to receive the speciality of a lawyer, journalist, economist, philologist and others, the region children did not have to be separated away from their parents and travel to Almaty, Karaganda, Tselinograd or other cities. Education became available in Kustanay. And it would be no less qualified.
Curricula and educational programs of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazakh, Omsk, Karaganda, Ural and many other universities, along with universities in England, Germany, Portugal, Poland was studied with an aim to develop new curricula and educational programs based on the experience of higher education in the countries.
Z.A. Aldamzhar launched an extensive constructive activity, therefore new faculties were formed. They included Mathematical, Physical and Technical Faculties, Faculty of Kazakh philology, Psychology, and Law. In general, the number of faculties was increased to 11, which included 50 departments.
He invested knowledge, experience, strength, and even saying figuratively a piece of his soul, in order to test and endorse a two-stage training system at the Faculty of History at the university using the bachelor-master program in 1993.
Unique human and business qualities, enormous authority in the academic and professional community of an experienced and intelligent academic historian, a prominent statesman and a public figure of Zulkharnay Aldamzharovich Aldamzhar have played the role.
He paid special attention to the development of youth patriotism, a reverent attitude to national culture, therefore, during his leadership, for the first time on an ongoing basis, recruitment of students for teaching in the Kazakh language began.
A special corporate atmosphere was formed at the university, unique opportunities were created for unlocking the students’ potential, horizons of cooperation were formed and expanded, the authority of the university in the region, country and in the international arena was steadily increasing.
During the period of the rector Z.A. Aldamzhar management another event took place. It was branding of the university based on an appeal to the historical past and perpetuating the name of prominent figures.
On April 3, 1996, a decree of the Government of Kazakhstan No. 384 was issued on awarding the name of Akhmet Baitursynov to Kostanay State University. On September 25, 1998, as part of events dedicated to the 125th anniversary of the great Kazakh public figure and the museum of Akhmet Baitursynov was opened. On September 15, 2000, a monument to A. Baitursynov was unveiled in the square in front of the university.
On November 17, 1998, the university staff met with the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev who participated in the first international intervideo conference with the University of Oklahoma (USA). Over 2000 students from 5 universities of the Kostanay region, about 40 teachers and students of the University of Oklahoma (USA) became speakers and listeners of the unique interactive forum. The head of state praised the activities of the university, calling it one of the best universities in the country.
KHUSAIN KHASENOVICH VALIEV - the first rector of the reorganized A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov (from 2001 to 2008 and from 2015 to 2019)
On February 3, 2004, a decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan adopted the fact that pedagogical specialities were separated from the structures of the K. Zhubanov Aktobe State University, A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University, S. Toraigyrov Pavlodar State University, Shakarim Semipalatinsk State University, M.Kh.Dulati Taraz State University, hereinafter the state pedagogical institutes were formed.
The reorganized A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University was headed by Kh. Valiev - a Doctor of Technical Science, a professor, an academician of a number of public scientific organizations, who was the head the university as early as in 2001. It is worth noting that like Z.A. Aldamzhar he became the first head of the university on two separate occasions. The second period was from 2015 to 2019.
Kh.Kh. Valiev devoted his entire adult life to the system of higher education and science. From 1992 to 2001, he had gone from a post-graduate student, senior researcher, head of the department to vice-rector of the K. Satpayev Kazakh National Technical University and North Kazakhstan State University.
Key priorities and promising tasks for the country's universities were identified in the State Program for the Development of Education for 2005-2010.
Under his leadership, the management system was revised, as a result of which faculties were transformed into institutes. Emphasis is placed on improving financial stability, strengthening the material and technical base, improving the quality of knowledge and research, introducing new teaching technologies in accordance with international standards, improving the system of student admission, employing graduates.
The name of Kh. Valiev is associated with such events as the development of the regional youth program “Zhas Orken”, the annual holding of the international scientific-practical conference “Baytursynov Reading”, the beginning of the PhD doctors training in the fields of “Philology”, “History”, “Law”, “ Journalism ”, the expansion of international relations in connection with the preparations for joining the Bologna process.
An agrotechnological hub, the digital hub “Parasat” were created during the period of Kh.Kh.Valiev’s management of the University for a second term.
Kh. Kh. Valiev was the head the university and was a deputy of the Kostanay regional maslikhat, and subsequently left rector’s post in connection with the election of the Senate deputy of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
ALMA IRGIBAEVNA DOSCHANOVA - the first rector of the Akhmet Baitursynov Kostanay Regional University.
It could be said that a new phase had started in the life of A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University in 2019. It is associated with a number of dramatic restructuring and crucial decisions.
The President of the country N.A. Nazarbayev announced his resignation from his post on March 19. In June K.K. Tokayev became the elected head of the state. In the same year, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the Status of Teachers” was adopted, the State Program for the Development of Education and Science for 2020-2025 and a Government Resolution of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the reorganization by way of merger of the Republican State Enterprise “A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University” and the Republican State Enterprise “U. Sultangazin Kostanai State Pedagogical University. "
At this stage of the country's development, the task was set to create a standard university in each region.
Vice-Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan B. A. Asylova, introducing the new rector A. I. Doshchanova to the university staff noted that in such a crucial period, the management of the university has been entrusted to a graduate of this higher educational institution, a person known not only in the region, but also in the republic as a very competent, experienced leader with an active civic position.
By that time, thanks to prominent leadership qualities, personal leadership, vigor, natural charm, innovative creative approach of the director of the Kostanay Higher Polytechnic College, educational institution under the direction of A. Doshchanova became the first in the rating of the region, and then the first in the republican rating.
She left a bright trace in the history of the Higher Polytechnic College, in the history of the region and in the history of the whole republic as the first director, creating such an incredible precedent, setting a high standard and opening new horizons for the development.
It is logical that the success and achievements of A.I. Doshchanova were marked by the letter of gratitude from the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K.K. Tokaev, first chairman of the Nur Otan People's Democratic Party B.K. Baybek, French Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Kazakhstan Francis Etienne, akims of the region and the city, with the lapel badges "For Merits in the Development of Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan", " Bilim beru isinin kurmetti kyzmetkeri” [in Kazakh: Honorary Worker of Education], “ Belsendі kyzmen ushin” [in Kazakh: For Vigorous Activity], commemorative anniversary medal “ Kazakhstan maslihattaryna 20 zhyl” [in Kazakh: 20th Anniversary of Maslikhats of Kazakhstan].
In the context of an active transition to the technologies of the fourth industrial revolution with a focus on preparing the professions of the future, a radical re-thinking of Pedagogics for the digital age, the managerial decision on institutional transformation in accordance with modern challenges has become logical.
Academic institutes were created as part of the redesign. They include the Institute of Economics and Law, Agricultural and Technical Institute, Institute of Distance Learning and Professional Development, scientific institutes: Research-and-development Institute of Applied Biotechnology and Institute of Fundamental Research.
The digital hub has been transformed into a regional “Smart-center”. On its basis, the students, Master's students, PhD students and academic teaching staff can conduct their research in the field of digitalization.
In rapidly changing conditions A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University always follows a trend line, and in many key positions, it is one step ahead.
The rector of the university, together with the professional team of staff, adheres to the principle of continuous development and the search for new solutions. Large projects were launched and significant results were achieved due to this position.
They include the created title of “Honorary Professor of the A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University”, the opening of the first Dissertation Council on Veterinary Sciences, the first victory in the grant competition for young scientists for 2020-2022, the creation of consent and trust on the basis of the University Public Council, the experience of introducing digital officers, initiating the Talapker 2020 automated system, conducting COVID-19 diagnostics on the basis of the Research-and-development Institute of Applied Biotechnology, including the Smart Center in the development program of the regional fund “International Technology Park of IT Startups“ Astana Hub ”, leadership in the number of successfully implemented international projects “Erasmus + ”, construction of an engineering center as part of an international consortium with KAMAZ PTC.
Today, A. Baitursynov University is actively cooperating with leading universities of Asia, Europe and America. It is a platform for scientific forums, international and national conferences on a wide range of issues dedicated to fundamental and applied research.