Within the realization of the international Twinning project from May 28 to June 8, 2017, a study of teachers of the veterinary faculty on «Basics of epidemiology» was held on the basis of Toulouse national veterinary school.
There are topics, which were learnt on courses:
1. Basic principles of the epidemiology
2. Application fields of the epidemiology
3. Selection strategy of the test
4. Information resources in the field of epidemiology
5. Frequency calculation of the infection
6. Outbreak research of infectious diseases
7. Integration of results of diagnostic tests and screening
8. Study of the academic programmes for training of veterinarians in Toulouse national veterinary school.
The dean of faculty of veterinary and livestock technology Azamat Issabayev said, «Acquisition of knowledge in development mechanism of different diseases in animals, ways of it transmission and also risk identification in population were valuable information for me. It is necessary in the future for the best control of epizootic situation. A distinctive characteristic of approach at the audience preparation of courses on epidemiology was a big analytical work with the involvement of examples from factory and various statistic data».
Foreign specialists noted exceptional importance of providing quality veterinary education and training of qualified specialists.
At the end of courses, the scientists summed up the results, handed certificates to all participants and visited different veterinary clinics and laboratories.