On April 27, 2017, the International Scientific Forum on the topic «Linguistic education in Kazakhstan in the context of globalization» took place at the conference - hall of KSU main building. The purpose of the forum: discussion and development of practical decisions in the field of linguistic education in the light of the concept of multilingual education in Kazakhstan.
The organizers of the event were A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University and branch of JSC “National Center of professional development “Orleu”.
In the international forum took part: foreign scientists, lecturers of HEIs, colleges, teachers of schools, public figures, representatives of education departments of region and city.
The list of the participants, who spoke on the most current topics of reports:
1. Natalya Anatolyevna Solovyova - candidate of pedagogic sciences, head of the Multilingualism Centre of Kostanay State Pedagogical Institute;
2. Vitezslaw Vilimek - PhD of University of Ostrava (Czech Republic);
3. Samambet Mansiya Kalmagambetovna - candidate of philological sciences, professor of foreign philology department of A.Baitursynov KSU;
4. Gulzhanat Kurmasheva Zhursinalina - candidate of philological sciences, head of practical linguistic department of A.Baitursynov KSU;
5. Ruza Tazhayevna Tashenova - head of methodic association of teachers of English of Autonomous Educational Organization “Nazarbayev Intellectual School”;
6. Mariya Vladimirovna Godovaya - deputy director for scientific and methodic work of gymnasium named after M.Gorkiy, Kostanay;
7. Tatyana Petrovna Ovchar - teacher of English of lyceum school №2, Kostanay.
The round table, master classes and seminar on the topic “Ethics of translator” were held within the context of the conference.
Participants expressed big gratitude to organizers of the event for high level of professionalism in preparing and conducting of the International Scientific Forum.