On 14-15 of October 2016 expert meeting of LogOn-U ERASMUS+ project participants was held in Rostov State Economical University within the framework of XII South-Russian Logistics Forum. A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University has been a member of "Development and implementation of the Master Programme "Green Logistics Management": advancing trans-eurasian accessibility through sustainable logistics management and ICT competence LogOn-U"(№ 561937-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) within the framework of ERASMUS+ programme. The project is interdepartmental and realized on the department of Management and Business Administration with participation of departments of Software and Mechanical Engineering.
Two representatives of the project workgroup participated in the forum: Koval A.P. (coordination) - head of Science and Postgraduate Education Office, Candidate of Economical Sciences; Letvinko P.S. - senior lecturer of Software Department, Master of Economical Sciences (researcher).
After plennary meeting of the Expert Conference of LogOn-U project a round-table meeting "Peculiarities of educational tracks in training specialists in field of green logistics" was held, where new educational tracks and curriculas in field of "green logistics" were presented by the participating universities from Kazakhstan and Russia.
Participants of the forum from KSU presented the information about the project realization, structure, components and peculiarities of development of "Logistics Management" master programme within the framework of "Management" master level speciality in A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University.
The experts from Germany, Sweden, Estonia conducted in-depth analysis of the work that was done. Our HEI specialists' work was highly esteemed. The experts proposed their recommendation for advancing study programmes, forms and methods of education and instruments of control. The upcoming tasks and meeting schedule were specified.
The monitoring of "Development and implementation of the Master Programme "Green Logistics Management"advancing trans-eurasian accessibility through sustainable logistics management and ICT competence LogOn-U" project took place on November 17, 2016 in Caspian University, Almaty. The representative from A.Baitursynov KSU, A. Koval participated in the monitoring.
The goals achieved in year 1:
1. For the purpose of realizing project goals, "Logistics Management" education programme has been developed with the corresponding methodical substantiation, within the framework of 6М050700 – Management specialty.
2. Alumni's competency model of the education programme has been elaborated in cooperation with the employers of the region, covering the development of the education programme on a module basis, which includes a set of general and professional, basic and field-specific disciplines.
3. A module based prototype of the plans for master programmes has been developed, covering scientific and pedagogical (2 years), and profile (1 year) master programmes, aimed at enhancement of practical orientation of the education process.
4. The description of the elective disciplines and their aims, objectives, along with the competencies formed as prescribed has been outlined. The information is included in the catalogue of the elective disciplines. The document is a systemized list of the elective disciplines with their brief description.
5. An application for purchasing material and technical base has been composed. Tendering procedures have been conducted on each item.
6. The form, received from the University of Linkoping, containing the data on education discipline blocks that are planned to be included in the programme, has been filled in. Based on that form, an analysis of quantitative and qualitative criteria has been conducted. Due recommendations have been outlined.
- Twinning agreements have been signed between the partners from Kazakhstan and coordinator from Germany;
- The partners have participated in a cycle of workgroup meetings in St.Petersburg, Linkoping, Rostov-on-Don;
- Caspian Social University has been developing a website of master programme within the framework of the project - http://green-lg.com/;
- The work on the main items of the equipment provision list are being conducted, contents of the list are approved by coordinator from Wismar University (Germany);
- Work package 2 activities are coming to conclusion according to the dates defined.
From 11.02.2017 to 18.02.2017 the working group of A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University took part in the training on the project No. 561937-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP - Development and implementation of the master program" Green Logistics Management": Building Trans‐Eurasian Accessibility through Sustainable Logistics Management and ICT Competence LogOn-U of Erasmus + program at Tallinn technological university, where they have studied experience of training in logistics of undergraduates in Tallinn technological university and partner universities.
13.02-14.02.2017 the results of development of the master's curriculum in the structure of LogOn-U in partner universities were discussed; Pedagogical problems of logistics training in partner universities were revealed; February 15, 2017 - current problems of green logistics are presented and discussed: green transportation from the European point of view, green logistics services for ports, legal aspects of green logistics, development of (green) supply systems).
16.02.2017 the working group attended: a lecture session of Associate Professor Tarvo Niine of the Department of Business Administration, TTU, with foreign students on the discipline "Basics of Logistics", Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Mektory TTU; 17.02.2017 - visit to the logistics international company TBC.
From 27th to 29th of April 2017, Anatoli Beifert – German professor, PhD, the head of the project center of Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design visited Akhmet Baitursynov Kostanay State University with guest lectures within the framework of the program ERASMUS + project "Development and implementation of the master program" Green Logistics Management": Building Trans‐Eurasian Accessibility through Sustainable Logistics Management and ICT Competence LogOn-U".
The theme of the lectures is "Complex Business/Industrial and Logistics Simulation" with duration of 18 hours. The target audience was academic staff, students, undergraduates of three faculties: the Faculty of Information Technologies, Economics and Engineering and Technical Faculty. The aim of the course was based on a special software program to receive positive results within the case study of economic growth and sustainable development of understanding with different products and in different markets.
All listeners got invaluable experience, academic staff - knowledge, skills, and techniques of dipping and presentation of the material. At the end of the seminar all listeners received certificates.
From 11th to 15th of September 2017, Joachim R. Daduna – German professor, Dr., of Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design visited Akhmet Baitursynov Kostanay State University with guest lectures within the framework of the program ERASMUS + project "Development and implementation of the master program" Green Logistics Management": Building Trans‐Eurasian Accessibility through Sustainable Logistics Management and ICT Competence LogOn-U".
The themes of the lectures are "Mobility and economic development; Transport modes; Multimodal transport; Logistics corridor planning; Future developments in transport and logistics" with duration of 20 hours. The target audience was academic staff, students, undergraduates of Akhmet Baitursynov Kostanay State University and Rudny Industrial Institute.
The aim of the course was introducing to logistics on the examples of road, railroad, pipeline, water and air transport. All listeners got invaluable experience, academic staff - knowledge, skills, and techniques of teaching. At the end of the seminar all listeners received certificates.
From the 1st to 10th of April 2018 the Tallinn Technological University hosted a training course on "Current Issues of Green Logistics", the participants of which became the partner universities of the Kazakhstani Consortium (A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University, Rudny Industrial Institute and Caspian Public University). Aisha Omarova - specialist of the international office, member of the project working group has attended the seminar.
As part of the training, lectures were delivered by:
• Dr. Anatoli Beifert - EC2020, LNG and Green Shipping
• Prof. Tarmo Tuisk - Public transport in Tallinn
• Prof. Thomas Hoffmann - Legal Aspects of Transportation, Autonomous Delivery Models
• Prof. Gunnar Prause – Overview on clean shipping: introduction
• PhD Sina Atari – The Scrubber technology
At the end of the training, invaluable experience and certificates were obtained.
Other related presentations:
17.11.2016 - Presentation on project implementation process