● KSU provides training on 3 doctoral candidacy specialties.
● Training in doctoral studies is carried out only in an internal form with the term of training of 3 years. Training is provided in Kazakh and Russian languages.
● List of specialties of doctoral candidacy in KSU:
6D080200 – the Production technology of livestock products
6D120100 – Veterinary medicine
6D120200 – Veterinary sanitation
● We accept persons who have "master" academic degree.
● Admission in doctoral studies is carried out on a competitive basis by results of entrance examinations. At receipt in doctoral studies it is necessary to pass entrance examinations:
– a foreign language (for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stateless persons) or training language – Kazakh or Russian (for foreigners);
– in the specialty.
● Training in doctoral studies is carried out only due to financing by the state educational order.
● The Stateless persons who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan, can receive free postgraduate education if they get an education of this level for the first time according to the state educational order.
● Foreign citizens can apply for training by the state educational order only in case it is defined by the corresponding international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.